Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weeks of Uncertainties

We were scheduled to go back for another check in 2wks time. Oh my, this 2wks seems so long & far...

However, the following wk came, I had to go back even before the 2wks coz there was staining again. My gynae gave me a wk of mc to rest at home, together with some med to stabilise the pregnancy. This really worries us. I was sad but there's nothing that I could do. Pin & I bagan praying & committing all to God.

The staining episode didn't just end after a wk. That national day weekend, we had to make a visit to the TMC 24hr clinic as there was staining again & was more. The gp at the clinic gave my gynae a call & was instucted to give me jab. We went home after that & returned to see my gynae the next morning. Hence, it was another wk of mc. My gynae was still joking that baby doesn't like mummy to work hence, the moment I went back to work staining again. The wk after, I took leave to con't to rest at home.

Praise the Lord!!! Things got better subsequently.

No comments: