Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Gynae Visit

That very day after we had tested, I called up my gynae's clinic to try to fix an appointment for check & confirmation. The nurse asked several questions & we I told her that there were spotting a few days ago, she asked if I could see the gynae that afternoon. I was a little worried. I gave Pin a call & he too took urgent leave to accompany me for the appointment.

We were excited and yet apprehensive. Finally, it was our turn to see the gynae. She asked several questions & subsequetly did a scan of my womb. We saw something that resembles a young feotus. Due to the early stage & staining after the run, my gynae told us 3 scenarios, ranging from most likely to least likely - feotus still very young, hence explained the small size; feotus had stopped growing; what we see fr scan was not the feotus (i.e. feotus is outside the womb - etopic pregnancy). We were both worried upon hearing such news. I was given a few days of mc to rest at home & some medication.

On our way home, I was very quite. My mind was just filled with what my gynae had said. I was so worried till I broke down. Pin had to console & comfort me. I know in my heart that he too must be worried too.

No comments: