Sunday, January 16, 2011

Second Trimester

Into my 2nd trimester. Things are getting better. Nausea & vomitting are reducing. Going to work is less of a hassle & painful event. During the 1st tri, i had to travel to & fro work by cab. It was quite costly. Of coz at this stage, no one on the train or bus will know or notice that I need a seat. So I had to just 'tahan' lor...

Weeks after weeks, I looked forward to my gynae appointment. Not only can I know about BB's progress, it's also a chance for us to 'meet' BB. It's just so amazing to see how BB develop & grow. We had to scheduled our apppointments on Sat, even though the clinic is pretty near my workplace which I could actually go on a weekday. However, going on a weekday means Pin gotta take leave all the time. Pin wanted just as much to go with me for the appointment to 'meet' BB & to know about her progress.

Oh ya, have I mentioned the gender?? It's a girl!!! Both of us were overjoyed.. Upon knowing that it's a girl, we started to do some shopping. Oh goosh, there are just sooo many girly & nice clothes, shoes, accessories, etc for girls. Receiving many advices from different ones, we held back our shopping spree. We looked around for the bigger & more 'important' items. Pram, was one of those items. We shopped so many times, looking around for the best valued, yet to our liking. Went from shopping centres to baby fair, still couldn't settle on one. Finally, we kinda fix on a particular model fr Combi. With a target, my research was made easier. I tried to do some price comparison fr the different retail shops & online. Finally, I managed to get it online at a pretty good price and was delivered to our house. Thank God for that!

Slowly, more other items added on. There were many blessings from different ones as well. Clothing, bedding items, etc. Some were new, while some were hand-me-down but in gd condition.

No comments: