Monday, June 2, 2008

An uninvited guest

645am, pin’s alarm rang… I was awoken & in my half conscious state, I turned to pin’s side… fr e corner of my eye, I saw something on his pillow moved… I tot my eyes were playing tricks on me as our bedsheet has many checks…. However, on 2nd tot, pin’s pillow case is plain and when I saw it moved again, I knew something is not right…. Immediately I sprang off fr e bed & switched on the lights… grab a piece of paper & told pin softly tat there’s a cockroach right below his pillow… so as not to alert it... he got up, tried to catch but missed.. it slipped away… & reappeared… pin missed again… it got onto the floor… I quickly grabbed the insecticide & sprayed… pin missed Again & it got under the cupboard… by tis time, I got a little frustrated coz pin juz cant seems to catch it…. But again I tot, its not his fault, so I tried to cool down… finally pin managed to catch it under the cupboard…

Wat a thing to begin our day..... & even week…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be eating in your bedroom and on the bed... ha andrew

JOC said...

NO.... i didnt.. i never eat on my bed one.. dun anyhow say leh.. haiz.. seems like no matter how hard u try to keep e plc clean.. pests still come.. perhapsthey now like clean places... wahhaaa...