Sunday, June 8, 2008

tHeY JuZ kEeP COMING...

1st was 'xiao qiang'... nx was....

juz 2 days ago, fri nite... back from care grp... had our shower... josh went on the comp wif his game while i was on the bed, leaning against the wall, wif pillows stacked... watching my hk drama.... it was past 1am... suddenly pin turned, looking at my direction & said... ITS SO BIG..... immediately i turned & to my horror, i saw tis big, black lizard on the wall, juz right next to my stack of pillows.... i quickly jumped off the bed, yet trying my veri best to keep a low key so as not to alert the lizard... my instinct told me to pull the bed away fr the wall & grab all the pillows... frankly, i was too shocked to tink of wat to do... my brain was freezed... pin said to get hot water but we cant splash water... so he said to get him some newspaper.... pin got hold of the papers & i asked him to aim to hit right at the head.... & he did it.....

it was such traumatic nite....

1 comment:

aNdReW + kArEn said...

ai yah, leave the liz alone. they are ok one..