Monday, September 3, 2007

Y PLaY SucH a tRicK oN US???

26sep, i tot it was confirmed... tho was juz verbally.... i trust her & left her to fill up e docs to rtn me... suppose to gt it by tonite coz e daughter & son-in-law nt back fr holiday... & guess wat, last nite, she actually decided to change her mind... moreover e daughter & sil still gaf us some lousy & lame excuses.... i was so sad... so upset... to e extend tat i scolded HIM... i've tried prayin so hard... but end up still e same.... make me happy for nothing.... fortunately, i've gt bibi wif me... & pin too.... my conversation wif pin, ended wif a prayer... coz pin was unwell... initially was so unwillin to even utter a simple prayer.... but i felt, e more unwillin, e more i shdnt gif in to my flesh.... so i prayed for his health & e'thing....

tis mornin was still sad... but manage to b bring myself to praise HIM once again.... went to look for the aunty & had understd her 'real' reasons.... told her tat if she's still willing later of e yr, do let us noe as we're realli interested.... so at e same time, we'll leavin it to HIM to provide us....

No comments: