Friday, August 24, 2007

U'll ALwaYs B iN MY hEArT

She's ever so bubbly, jovial and making e'one feel so comfortable.... She's e one who told me tat there's always different ones comin into our path & impacting us at different phase of our lives... N she had made such great impact in my life nearly 10 yrs ago when i first came back to CCC.... It was thru her tat i've got to know my spiritual parents... She gave us (me & bibi) our family names - Baby Jaws & Jo Jumbo... Will never 4get e day she brought me to sentosa.... YES, Juz e both of us... We had so much fun.... Tat was also e day she brought me to her spiritual parents plc (& subquently oso my spiritual parents)... We stayed overnite.... Come to tink abt it, tat was so long ago.... But it's always in my mind.... So much abt her... & she none other den MONSTER.... one who had impacted my life, & lives of many others too....

Juz came back fr her wake.... Her life was ever so full of ups & downs.... She was hospitalised, overcome sickness, dischrgd, recovered... Tis process kinda repeated a few times... But e'time, she managed to conquer e sickness.... However, tis cound was different... E'thing happened so sudden.... She went for her usual check-up last mon... Fainted & stopped breathin for 45mins... When doc finally revived her, she was in a coma.... Causin e brain deprived of oxygen for >1/2hr... She was den put on breathin aid.... On wed, after my visit at noon... I rec'd a msg sayin tat she finished her race in e aftn.... I'm sad tat she had left us... But yet happy tat she's now in heaven singing wif the angels...

Life is so unpredictable... From the wake, lookin back at her life & e many things.... I was reminded tat we shd all live our life to e fullest.... Fulfilling our purpose on earth... Living each day as tho there's no tml.... So tat as you leave here, there'll b no regrets....

No comments: