Wednesday, May 2, 2007

tHE RiNG

my lovely proposal ring had finally been done... coz my finger is realli too tiny... heheee.... size 6 leh... so the casing gotta be made from scratch... so it took quite awhile to be ready... so on 21 apr, dear pin went to pick up the ring & brought it to sgh coz i was wif bibi e entire day.... i was sooo happy... i noe it muz haf cost many mths of pin's salary... thanx pin for tis lovely gift...

oh & tml i'll b mtg vivi for shoppin... havnt been shoppin ever since my weddin prep commenced... coz ned to save every little tat i could.... uhmm shd i juz slurge alittle tml?? heheheee... dinner will b mtg sam... & ling if she can leave work early enuf.... soo excited... gonna b mtg dem...

2 comments:

Daniella said...

My gosh, Joc!!! You're getting married!!! Congratulations on your engagement!! I'm so happy for you!!
I had no idea!! I'm so glad that you made this blog, or I wouldn't have known about it at all!!

Congratulations to both you and Josh!!
So, when's the big day? Any idea yet? When did he propose? How did he propose?
My goodness, I've missed out on so much (you can just email me abt those details.. hehehe)

I am so happy for you.. I'm crying now.. wow!

I'm glad.. Love you

Qi said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blog world... I have added you to my blog link.. hee.. hopefully Ling will update her blog soon then will add her to the link.. hee... will love reading ur life and wedding planning!