Thursday, May 17, 2007

An Eventful & Great Weekend i hAd

My wkend was great & veri well-spent!!!


Pin was on leave last fri & tis mon… bibi & I had bought lisa wang tix for papa, mami & kum mo to go for the show on fri… mami initially didn’t wan to go coz of the congestion & hassle of takin a bus/cab home… so I’ve tot of getting a car – either borrow or rent to pick dem after the show… in the end, pin decided to take leave & rent a car to go for our weddin shoot scouting… geez… we went to places where we’ll never went & nt if u’ve gt a car to do so…. Its was relaxin & fun… I prepared some cold drinks & food for our day… so at one of the locations, we had our simple little picnic… tat evening, we went to pick bibi, ew & atzd… tgt we went ang mo kio for the famous crab… we had 3 crabs with 2 different flavours, & some other dishes… its super yummy.. but alittle pricy too… after our sumptuous dinner, we headed towards SIS to wait for my parents…

Sat, pin & I drove to rtn the car den went to ya kun to haf b’fast wif bibi…. Subsequently we went to the supermkt to gt some stuff for mami & went home… I prac my guit, rested awhile & den left home wif pin for setup at furama waterfront… tat nite, my family, tgt wif my cousins & kum mo, we went kim’s cuisine @ beach rd to celebrate mom’s day… wah, the plc is prob one of the most highly nt recommended to try plc… heheee… the food is nt nice… service = 0…. & the floor is super slippery for whatever reason… BUT… tis wat we (my family) felt… if u wanna gif it a try, juz go ahead…

I was on guit on Sunday so went church early to prepare… after svc, we had lunch wif ck & family… tho a simple & short one… its great… coz its been soo long since we had meals tgt… thanx for the time & oso the rides…

Pin was on leave on mon oso… soo happy tat pin had took leave to spent the day tgt wif me… for some reason, I was extremely happy… perhaps I felt we had no spent soo much time tgt… as in juz the both of us… relaxin... & doin little things tgt… nt havin to rush for the nx appt or to take care of things ard us… we had Mac b’fast… den stayed home awhile listenin to a song which we both fell in love wif… at abt 2plus, we set off to vivocity… wantin to catch a show… but to our surprise, there wasn’t much seats left… so in the end we went sushi tei for some food – udon, sushi, salmon salad (nice.. muz try!!!), etc... after tat, we shopped ard & pin managed to buy a pair of 3/4s & 2 tops… he was soo happy… at abt 5plus, we went secret recipe for desserts again… hahhaa… felt tat we’ve been eatin so much… oh, pin bought me a pair of shorts too… I was veri happy too… coz its sth I like & fr pin… thanx pin!!! Den we cont to shop awhile & headed home…

I felt tat my wkend was really eventful & a happy one!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went with my parents to Liza Wang's concert on Friday as well. Basically, I dont really enjoy the concert. I must say that she has a good and clear voice, but.....probably generation gap. :)Well, the traffic to SIS was mad like hell. It took us an hour to reach there by bus!
Hmmm...so does your parents enjoy Liza Wang's concert?
BTW, on our way back home, my mum commented....there goes the $300.

JOC said...

wah sei, u veri gd leh.. still go wif ur parents... uhmm my mum & aunt said tat the other concert they went last time - one of another old time singer... they said its better...