Thursday, December 30, 2010

BLESSING.. New Life!!

Yup, i've been out of action for quite awhile... HOw long?? Uhmm since June bah...

What had happened?? Well, something good.. something really good had happened... Pin & myself are so blessed.. with a new life... a BABY!!! We had planned & have been trying... So finally, God hears & blesses at His right time...

We got to know it on the great news on 28 July 2010 (Wed) when we felt that something is not right & I finally decided to test it out...
Here's the results:

Pin & i were soo delighted, yet atonished... I didn't know what to do.. Called up my cousin to share with her the great news & she said can call up the gynae to arrange for an appt for a check... It was time for us to get ready for work.. We both went to work... I couldn't hide my joy at all... Was beaming the entire day...

No comments: