Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crazee way to end the week - with Crazee Beez

I was just abt to clean my doorstep... To my horror, i saw many bees flying around... Initially, i wasn't sure what they are... Bees or those big flying ants (those that only appears after rain)... as they were flying around the light outside my hse... Took out my specs & had a closer look - they are bees... I quickly closed my door... Not knowing what to do, I called the NPP... They took down the details, got back to me & said that they've directed this matter to the town council... Good thing they didn't ask me to call myself, else... haa... anyway, this shd be the way - the No Wrong Door policy...
Unsure when town council will response, I called the town council up to check... as there were more & more bees flying all around... Must realli thank God, juz when pin was abt to reach home, these bees began to gather & form a nest around the light... This made it easier for pin to come into the house... Truly, God knows the best & He has everything in control...

Shortly after, the pest control guy came... After he had analysed the situation, he got down to work... Next, u see all the bees dead on the floor...

Pictures for your viewing pleasure... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so many bees, scared! u still can take pic huh .. (DT)