Monday, June 29, 2009

29 Jun 2009 updates

I know i'm kinda missing from my blog... but i'm not gone... tinking & finding time to update it... geez... no access to blog in office... & usually lazy to use the comp in the room....

life still quite the same... not much excitement tho.... went for my medical review not long ago... thank God, the nodule is smaller... i told the doc tat i prayed veri hard for it... hee.... so he arranged for me to go back a yr later for a scan & review...

recently, kinda miss my good frens around me.... suddenly felt havnt been catchin up wif them for the longest time... feel so bad.... not sure they feel the same way tho... hee... but the prob wif me is i dun realli haf the habit of calling people... i noe it's kind of bad of me.... but its really hard... perhaps it runs in my fam... haa.... like my mum hardly call me unless there's something she neds to tell me, vice-versa... in fact, pin & my mil calls each other more often ya.... oh God, pls help me to kick this bad habit away, before i loses all my gd frens....

No comments: