Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My latest try out - Chicken bake rice


Looks not bad yah... geez... Did tis on sat... Pin says, its yummy!!! Didn't use the rite cheese (cheapo mah)... Else, it shd looks even better... At least the golden brown shd be more uniform.... Well, tis isn't a very difficult dish indeed.... Thanks for the recipe n advice dorcas.... You're like my walkin recipe.... heee.... I luv tis kind of 1 dish meal.... Easy n quick to whip up kind.... Oh & muz thank bibi & EW osoo... For having b'fast wif me on sat & helping me wif my marketing...
Great job, san!!! Keep up the cooking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh... go try don's shephard's pie. maybe we can try that one of these days. i think theirs shdn't be difficult... just tweak abit on the chicken recipe.

JOC said...

aiyo u dun say onli leh.. so long liao, oso nv come use my oven...