Friday, January 23, 2009

Thanks pin for planning a surprise dinner 4 me...


Tis yr, my bday happen to be on cny eve... sob sob... at tis age, its not like i'm dying for pple to celebrate 4 me... but still, its kinda sad coz i cant be celebrating my bday, at least wif pin on my actual day.... in view of the reunion dinner tat we gonna haf on sun nite & sat nite, pin celebrated for me today...


For the 1st time, he planned the dinner & gave me a surprise.... after work, we met at orchard.... i've got no idea where he's bringing me... until we headed the royal plaza hotel direction.... true enuf, he made a reservation at Carousel... we ate fr 630pm till at 945pm... more den 3hrs... guessed we realli tried to make the buffet dinner worth while.... geez.... of coz, we oso spent some time there chattin & enjoyin the ambience....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you didn't thank me for planning a Surprise for you on your actual day??? You mean you know beforehand that I will get a Yam Cake for you??? So sad...

JOC said...

u dun tell me i oso noe who u r lor... small gas ghost... wahahaa... of coz i dunno la... so sorry.. didnt post it... okie nx yr u do again, i'll post it k.. geez... eh but nx yr buy a bigger cake k... so small, still gotta share wif so many pple... wahahaa...