Friday, August 22, 2008

No Hse... Sad... Got Hse.... Stress....

Was realli excited when we 1st got the hse.... still is... but now the cost of renovation, furnishings, etc are setting in.... so getting kinda stress financially... tho tryin to keep the reno minimal, still not cheap man.... but my parents' view is, if wanna do, better to do wats required now.... dunno how... now still getting quotes from different contractors to compare prices....

Our furnishings, have also tried to keep to wats necessary... even additional tv for the mst bedroom oso put on hold.... wahhahaa.... hey, can take a look at my list... remind me if i've missed out anytg... coz i'll be startin my hunt soon... of coz if u wanna make a little contribution to my new home, u're more den welcome... geez... juz let me noe....

Both josh & myself still wanna cont to trust God for His providence & blessing in every area...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how abt bedroom set (bed, wardrobe, dresser)? also need Shelf/cabinet for TV, shoe cabinet, heater for shower, air-con, etc. For washing m/c, 7.5-8kg is better. U will appreciate its size when u wash yr bedsheet/ guilt cover, mattress protector etc. (Denise)

JOC said...

oh yah hor.. gotta add into my list.. haf got some built-in stuff from the ex-owner oso.. the onli tink abt washin m/c is got space constraint..

btw was ur contractor good? is it contractor or ID? can get his contact??

Eng Soon and Denise said...

Our contractor was called "Wonder House" at Bt Merah central. The guy and their work were good but he had left. So not sure how is it now?

Btw, if you tot of renovating bathroom later, u might want to consider do it before u move in, as it will be v dusty, messy n inconvenient. We renov. ours after moved in as our area was going thru upgrading balloting at that time, but in the end, no upgrading. ha

JOC said...

okiez thank alot.. we'll check out & see how..

will most prob do it b4 move it.. coz my mum say do later veri lei chey..

Anonymous said...

It's fun to shop for your home sweet home.

For electrical applicances, you can check the retail price and then give a call to Meng Electric 62931086. They may be able to give you a better quote plus delivery.
They are like a whole-saler

I got my washing m/c and fridge from them.

But what I heard from my younger bro is that they don't really carry latest model.Anyway, no harm trying.

Karen