Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sob Sob... iTs GoNE....

Can't believe tat i'm tat blur.... 2wks ago, my sis installed some anti-virus software... dunno how come instead of being a help tool, it kinda became a nuisance... the ms docs became a little weird... so we didnt to reformat the laptop.... i tot i've got all my wedding stuff in the D: drive... so happily gave the green light to reformat the laptop.... its was onli days after, den i realised, all my wedding prep stuff are ALL GONE..... i've even gotten all of them organised into proper folders, all ready to be burnt into a CD to keep as memento.... now, all my prep photos of the different stages & events, prep spreadsheets, etc are gone.... tho yest'd went thru my email, managed to recover some of the spreadsheets, still the photos are alot others are like no more.... both pin & myself are veri sad... but wat to do.... to look on the bright side, all these are & will alwaz be kept in our body harddisk.... =)

1 comment:

aNdReW + kArEn said...

maybe can check out if a recovery can be done or not. may be possible.