Tuesday, January 1, 2008

hAPPiE NeW YeAR!!!

Well its a new year... new beginning... Even if there are any unachieved stuff, move on... Aim to achieve in the new year... And set new resolutions again... Come to tink of it, there's no unachieved resolutions tat come to my mind at the moment ... Hahahaa... coz i didnt set any... Basically, i dun usually set resolutions for fear tat i cant get to do it... whahaha....

Wat a way to welcome the new year... I had a nite mare last nite... dreamt that e'thing on my wedding day went wrong... my Jie Meis are late... wat more, my MUA is late too... unapologetic still... then my future MIL & family juz woke up went we reached there... alamak!!! So scary till i gotta wake myself up... Told pin tis morning... & he said "Silly gal!!!"

Thank God its juz a dream... Frens, pls dun be late for my wedding k!! Whether u're helping out in on way or another, or juz joining us in our wedding celebration... U're part of the wedding party!!!

No comments: