Wednesday, November 7, 2007

CouNt Ur BLESSINGS.. 1..2...3...4...5....6....7......

NO GOVT in office 2day... geez... had a slightly longer lunch... met vivi & jon for lunch... jon casually asked abt our hse after wedding... my reply as usual & to all... i've gt no home... the simple qn had once again stirred up some tots within me again... tinkin of all e blessings tat my frens ard me haf.... i began to tink y are e'one so blessed... n wat abt josh & i??? vivi reminded me to count my blessings... & tat my greatest blessing is having josh... which is TRUE!!!

many times, we onli focus on our worries, troubles, difficulties, adversities.... & begin to question y is life so unfair... where is God when we needed Him... there are oso many times we were blessed in big or small ways... & many times we overlooked tat.. took tat for granted.... didnt even thank Him....

No comments: