Monday, June 4, 2007

iN2 my 2ND day of work...

iN2 my 2ND day of work... arms were alittle 'suan'... butt abit painful... heheheee... all thanx to e our 1st ever worship min sports day on sat!!! we had badminton... 2 courts of an hr each miraculously became 3 courts... & lasted us 2.5hrs.... thank God for tat!!! but it was fun... response was great... so we suggested to haf 2nd, 3rd, 4th... sports day.... to keep ourselves healthy in the midst of serving...

i was bz @ work... started to haf some hands on work to learn... being v new to the nature of e work.... the little tasks had keep me bz e whole day... pray tat i'll pick things up fast & will b able to contri & work efficiently.... oh a great thanx to all those who had buzz to wish me on my 1st day of work... all u guys, u noe who u r!!!

k... gotta go... ned to tink of our 16/6 bbq list... gonna haf a family bbq tis sat... & nx sat wif vivi, sam & ling.... sooo lookin 4ward to it!!!!

No comments: